Hangloose Adventure terms & conditions
Age and weight
- You must fall within our operating weight and height limits. Harnesses and safety equipment must fit properly. You will be weighed.
- Participants under 16 must have a parent or guardian (over 18) remain onsite.
|Activity||Min Age||Weight Range||Other|
|Skywire||8||35kg/5st7lbs to 120kg/18st 12lbs|
|Skytrek||8||30kg/4.7st to 120kg / 18st 12lbs||Min height 4ft/1m 22cm|
|Big Air**||8||25kg/4st to 120kg/18st 12lbs||Top level >18yrs only.|
|The Drop||8||25kg/4st to 120kg/18st 12lbs|
|Vertigo 360||8||50kg/7st 11lbs to 90kg/14st 2lbs||Over 16 yrs only|
|K2 Climbing||6||25kg/4st to 120kg/18st 12lbs||Min 5 participants|
* Gravity – Giant Swing. The maximum total weight of participants per swing is 250kg and must be balanced for safe operation. Instructors may separate groups into multiple swings and will determine the order and placement of participants.
** Big Air – Giant Air Bag is a high impact activity and requires participants to be fit with no previous neck, back or joint conditions.
Health & Fitness
- All our activities require limited physical activity and are considered adventurous. You must be relatively fit and healthy, and you accept that there is always a risk of injury.
- If you are pregnant, we do not recommend taking part.
- If you suffer from any conditions listed below you must make an instructor aware. We will then help you decide whether you should continue.
|Epilepsy||Fits or blackouts||Severe & recurrent disabling giddiness|
|Vertigo||High blood pressure requiring medication||Heart condition other than innocent heart murmur|
- All participants must sign and understand a risk acknowledgement form before taking part in any activities.
- Under 18’s must have a risk acknowledgement form signed by a parent or guardian before they will be allowed to participate.
Clothing and Baggage
- Trousers and tops must be long enough to prevent harnesses having contact with the skin.
- Footwear must be closed-toe, flat design and secured appropriately (No sandals, flip flops, high heels etc.)
- Some items of clothing may be available to borrow on the day.
- All pockets must be emptied, including zip, button up or hidden pockets. We provide facilities where you can store bags and loose items; however, we take no responsibility for the safety or security of your possessions.
Photography and Video footage
- By booking your party grants us full rights to use images resulting from any photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in printed and online publicity, social media and press releases. If you do not wish to be photographed, please inform us.
Refunds & Weather Restrictions
- We do not provide refunds unless you have taken out the bad weather insurance.
- If you cannot make the date you have booked, let us know as soon as possible and we will rebook you at no charge.
- If you fail to show up for a booking, no refund or rebooking will be available.
- If your booking is cancelled by us due to weather, we will try to contact you the day before but sometimes this may not be possible. We will offer an alternative date or voucher valid for 12 months for you to return and do your activity.
- If the weight limit is raised due to the weather and you no longer meet the requirements, we will offer you an alternative similar price activity or the opportunity to return another day to do the Skywire.
- Please do not ask the till staff for a refund as they are not authorised to give one
- Sometimes there are unavoidable problems with technology. If there is a problem with part of your media pack, we will issue a refund for the part of it that failed.
- All participants must agree to follow the directions of the instructors at all times.
- Inappropriate behaviour towards anyone will not be tolerated and may result in your ticket being cancelled without refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone deemed unsuitable to participate, including those suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Only participants will be allowed in the immediate operating areas of the activities. Separate viewing areas are available for friends and family.