Hangloose Adventure Terms & Conditions
"Please check individual activities (within your chosen packages) for any age and or weight restrictions."
Under 18's will need to be accompanied by an adult.
As part of these packages - on some dates (listed HERE) the BIG AIR activity may not be available and may have to be swapped with another activity.
We reserve the right to use image and video collateral taken around the site for advertising purposes. If you have any objection regarding the use of your image please advise the customer desk or contact us directly via our contact page. Please see below.
ACTION CAM - (main page HERE)
Action Cam is complimentary and as such is a non refundable item. In the rare circumstance where it fails to function as required, we can not offer any form of compensation. The video is generated automatically by an electronic system which may have unforeseen technical issues. We regret we have no control over this and only offer Action Cam as a luxury add-on for free.
Our Sites may have automated camera systems installed. During your visit your image may be captured by one or more of these devices. By visiting our Sites you accept that you may be filmed either for the production of stills or video. These images may be used within products such as commemorative photographs purchasable onsite. Footage may also be used for promotional purposes such as social media.
Video reprography is a service that may be offered by one of our partners i.e. Ustar . Neither Ustar, Hangloose Adventure accept any liability if this service cannot be provided for whatever reason. In such circumstances no refund will be given nor compensation paid. Data provided at experience check-in, including your e-mail and mobile phone number, may be shared with Ustar for the purpose of providing you with the video reprography option if required.
Still reprography is a service offered by one of our partners UStar. Neither UStar or Hangloose Adventure accept any liability if this service cannot be provided for whatever reason. In such circumstances no refund will be given nor compensation paid.
In the case of children under the age of 18, you accept and consent by making the Booking that still or video images of children will be taken during the reprography process.
Many of our visitors will also be capturing video and photographs whilst on site whether by the use of personal devices, by attending our site, you understand and accept that we are not responsible for the use of any images of you that may be captured in this way.
Full legal responsibility for any child or children in your group lies with the Supervising Adult. The Supervising Adult must sign the Form on behalf of the child/children.
You must be at least 8 years old and fall within our operating weight limits and guidelines. Under 18’s must have a risk acknowledgement form signed by a parent or guardian before they will be allowed to participate. Participants under 16 must have a parent or guardian (over 18) remain onsite for the duration of their participation.
All participants must sign and understand a risk acknowledgement form before taking part in all activities. All of our activities require some limited physical activity and are considered to be adventurous. As such, you must be relatively fit and healthy to participate and accept that there is always a risk of injury.
All participants will be weighed before being harnessed. Minimum weight 35kg/5st7lbs (Please note that participants below 40 kilos will be asked to wear a 5 kilo weight vest, this is a sleeveless jacket that goes on below the harness. It is available to test at reception before buying a ticket) Maximum weight 120kg/18st 12lbs.
Additionally, all equipment must fit appropriately. Under certain weather conditions the minimum and maximum weights may vary and we reserve the right to change this at our discretion.
(Minimum age - 8yrs)
All participants will be weighed before being harnessed. Minimum weight 25kg/4st 0lbs Maximum weight 120kg/18st 12lbs. Additionally, all equipment must fit appropriately. The maximum total weight of participants per swing is 250kg and the bar must be balanced for safe operation. Consequently, instructors may be required to separate groups into multiple swings and will determine the order and placement of participants.
(Minimum age - 8yrs)
The Drop Guidelines:
All participants will be weighed before being harnessed. Minimum weight 25kg/4st 0lbs Maximum weight 120kg/18st 12lbs Additionally, all equipment must fit appropriately.
- Minimum weight 30kg / 4.7st
- Maximum weight 120kg / 18st 12lbs
- Minimum height 4ft / 1m 22cm
- Minimum age 8
- No maximum age
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the course
- Harness must also fit appropriately
Big Air Guidelines:
- Minimum weight 25kg/4st 0lbs Maximum weight 120kg/18st 12lbs
- The Big Air is a high impact activity and requires participants to be fit with no previous neck / back / joint conditions.
- All participants must demonstrate that they are able to land safely from the first platform of the airbag before being allowed to jump from the second platform. Landing technique will be judged by the instructor, participants must land consistently on their lower back with their bodies in an L shape, legs out and together and arms across the chest.
- Only those over the age of 18 years are permitted to jump from the top platform if seen competent to do so.
- (Minimum age - 8yrs)
K2 Climbing Guidelines:
- All participants will be weighed before being harnessed. Minimum weight 25kg/4st 0lbs Maximum weight 120kg/18st 12lbs Additionally, all equipment must fit appropriately.
- This activity is only available for group bookings and not on an individual basis.
- A maximum of 12 people may participate per session.
- (Minimum age - 8yrs)
Vertigo 360 Guidelines:
- Strictly for over 16's only.
- All participants will be weighed before being harnessed. Minimum weight is currently 50kg/7st 11lbs Maximum weight 90kg/14st 2lbs. Additionally, all equipment must fit appropriately.
If you suffer from any of the conditions listed below you must make an Instructor aware before you participate. We will then help you decide whether you should continue. Epilepsy; Fits or blackouts; Severe & recurrent disabling giddiness; Vertigo, Heart condition other than innocent heart murmur; High blood pressure requiring medication. It is also recommended that you do not participate if you are pregnant. For more information, or if you have any concerns, please contact us and we will be able to discuss your individual circumstances with you in confidence.
Clothing and Baggage:
Appropriate clothing must be worn as determined by the Instructors. Trousers and tops must be long enough to prevent the harness having contact with the skin. We must insist that shoes are of a closed-toe and flat design and secured appropriately (e.g no sandals, flip flops, high heels etc.). Some items of clothing may be available to borrow on the day. All pockets must be emptied, including zip, button up or hidden pockets. We provide facilities where you can store bags and loose items; however, Hangloose@Eden takes no responsibility for the safety or security of your possessions.
Refunds & Weather Restrictions
We do not offer refunds
* You may change your booking date and time if you have more than 7 days to go for your booking. We may charge a 10% admin fee for this.
* If you contact us between 7 days and 24 hours of your activity to change the date or time then we may charge 20% fee for this.
* If you change your booking within 24 hours of your activity then we may charge 50% fee as we would be unable to re-book your slot on our site.
* If you fail to show up for a booking then no refund can be offered.
* If your booking is cancelled by us due to weather then we will endeavour to contact you the day before but sometimes this may not be possible. We will offer an alternative date or a 12 month voucher for you to return and do your activity.
*If the weight limit is raised due to weather and you no longer meet the requirements then we will offer you an alternative, similar price activity or the opportunity to return another day to do the Skywire.
We do not offer refunds for weather cancellations.
*Please do not ask the till staff for a refund as they are not authorised to give one
If you have any further questions or requests then please forward them in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are trying to make our activities as accessible as possible. Please be aware that they are adventurous activities and the only way currently to reach them is by climbing up to three flights of stairs. We hope to be able to improve this in the near future.
All participants must agree to follow the directions of the Instructors at all times.
Inappropriate behavior towards Instructors or other participants will not be tolerated and may result in your ticket being cancelled with no refund been given.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone deemed unsuitable to participate, including those suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Only participants will be allowed in the immediate operating areas of the activities. Separate viewing areas are available for friends and family.
HANGLOOSE HAS A CHALLENGE BY CHOICE ETHOS. CUSTOMERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO TAKE PART IN ACTIVITIES BUT ULTIMATELY IT WILL ALWAYS BE THEIR DECISION WHETHER TO PARTICIPATE OR NOT.